Our Worship Experience is a casual, relaxed, family time with the intent of providing a space for a spiritual encounter with the Living God. Each week we have; an extended time of Intimate Vineyard worship, a time of fellowship, a relevant Biblical message, and a time for personal prayer ministry.
We have age appropriate classes for children. We don’t baby sit the children but we teach them Biblical lessons and train them to apply the Bible in practical ways.
- Typically we open with a prayer, you may hear us invite Holy Spirit to come.
- The lights will dim and we will begin to worship Jesus for a while. We believe as we worship we encounter the living God. Don’t be surprised if you sense His presence, His nearness during this time of worship. We are not in a hurry we take our time because sometimes it takes a few minutes to shake off the dust from the week and to enter His gates with thanksgiving and praise.
- After worship, we pray or take communion and then take a break to fellowship. During the break, we encourage everyone to take time talk and share with one another. This is community time.
- After our break, it’s sermon time. One of our preaching team will share a practical Biblical sermon.
- Following the sermon, there will a time for personal prayer. We have trained Ministry team members who can pray for your needs. We have seen people healed and lives changed by prayer.
We invite all to come and join us on Sunday.
Come as you are, all are welcome.